Chair of Electrical Power Systems
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
University of the Federal Armed Forces Hamburg
Update: Now the conference is technically co-sponsored by IEEE.
- Online submission system
- Mandatory full paper template
- Consent to publish
- Registration form
- Important Dates
The conference flyer is available here.
Research topics and projects of the Chair of Electrical Power Systems:
- EU-Project "Facilitating energy storage to allow high penetration of intermittent renewable energy - stoRE"
- Modelling of grid connected wind energy converters
- Test benches for optimization of wind energy converters
- BMWi-Project "Development of a device for measurements of time- and frequency-dependent grid impedances at medium voltage level"
- Influence of grid asymmetries and harmonics on doubly fed asynchronous generators of wind energy converters
- Pumped-water plants in former open coal mining areas for usage as longtime storage
- Optimized generation and transport structure of distributed power systems
- Grid control of distributed power systems
- Simulations of large offshore wind parks in power system operation
- Energy Research Network Hamburg
- Grid Storage Concepts by Integration of Electromobility